ElectroBraid® Copper Split Bolt Connector 10/pkg
To splice and terminate Braid™ and for electrical connections.
• Item Weight – 11.5oz
• Connects two ElectroBraid® braided rope strands without power loss
• Allows for electrical connections between the fence and charger, and fence and ground rods
• An integral part of the copper-based ElectroBraid® system
• 10 bolts per package
• Copper Conductivity exceeds performance stainless, mixed metal and steel
• ElectroBraid® Is Americas #1 Horse Fence – Safe, Secure and Simple to install
The braided rope ElectroBraid® Copper Split Bolt Connector allows the connection of one braided rope to another to reach all electric fence posts! Connect ElectroBraid® braided rope to the end insulator at the ends of the braided rope.
Use Only Recommended Materials
Do not use make-shift insulators, connectors or ordinary electrical wire with your ElectroBraid® fence system. Use only copper-clad ground rods (ElectroBraid® copper ground rod kit or ElectroBraid® sectional ground rod kit), copper split bolt connectors and ElectroBraid® copper lead-out wire. Using genuine ElectroBraid® materials:
- prevents corrosion due to electrolysis
- provides optimum electrical conductivity
- reduces maintenance
- increases the life of the fence
There’s a reason ElectroBraid® is America’s #1 Horse Fence
ElectroBraid® fencing components are made to be durable and perform as part of the safe, high-quality copper-based ElectroBraid® fencing system. Use ElectroBraid® in conjuction with a permanent perimeter fence or a movable fence for rotational grazing.