PolyPlus HTP® is permanent fencing that uses a 12.5 gauge pre-straightened galvanized high-tensile wire embedded in a tough HTP® polymer coating to produce a safer and more visible wire fence.
PolyPlus HTP® installs like high-tensile wire and is engineered for durability, resistant to wear and withstands extreme temperature ranges. It is effective in high-tensile installations regardless of overall fence length.
Centaur® is the inventor of High Tensile Polymer (HTP®), a material that is a blend of impact modifiers, UV stabilizers, and anti-fungicides. Formulated for strength, durability and appearance, HTP® fencing material is stain and mildew resistant.
- Withstands expansion rates due to temperature changes
- Unique single-strand fence rail using 12.5 gauge galvanized hightensile steel wire embedded in a tough HTP® Polymer coating
- PolyPlus HTP® is manufactured in Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- Fence life is 20+ years with a 20-year limited warranty
- PolyPlus HTP® coated high tensile wire is easily combined with other Centaur fencing to fit your budget or design needs.
|Colors Available||White, Black, Brown|
|Break Strength||1400 lbs|
|Electric or Non Electric||Non Electric|
|Post Space Recommended||12′|
|Post Type||Wood, T-post, Fiberglass|
|Cost||Approximately .12/ft plus accessories|